14.1.11

Lawsuit: Prolonged Absence Suggesting Negligence

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF READERS AND WRITERS
FRIENDS AND READERS, INC - Plaintiff
v
SHAILY SAHAY - Defendant
* * * * *
         CASE NO: A-P-20112010

I know It's been awfully long since I greeted Blogspot. Happy New Year, Happy Lohri and a Happy Makar Sankranti to all.
Friends and loved ones did ask me where I'd been - hibernating or not writing or swamped with work or worse still whether I'd hit the Writer's Block! No, it was none of these reasons. The real reason was joyous Exhilaration of (Ripples creating) events and of meeting (a blessing like) someone.
These events, wonderful as they were, were first met with Miss Incredulity whose best friend was a Madam Cynicism. So I'd to wrestle with Incredulity and swat away Cynicism before I could embrace the bubbly, vivacious Miss Exhilaration and then I'd to give her time to settle down on me so that I don't giggle like a sixteen year old everyday for the rest of my life.
There I rest my case.
And I promise to be back regularly because these events and the person I met deserve more than being mentioned in the passing :)

1 comment: